After extensive testing and a dozen bug fixes, version 0.1.9a is now officially LIVE. We have sent word and all exchanges have halted transactions until they can update. Due to it being the weekend the updates on the exchanges are taking longer than usual but we are in contact and working to get them back online quickly.
Our web wallet and block explorer are both updated and back online with the new version.
This is a major milestone for Crypti and will allow us to start building some great momentum. The improvements over previous versions will be noticeable immediately. This will be the first of many major improvements and new features as we move forward.
Release Notes (v0.1.9a)
- All code has been re-written from the ground up for optimization.
- We are now using a new and faster DB structure.
- Complete re-write of the P2P functionality.
- Optimized block-chain loading times. (Down to 1-2 minutes from 40-60 minutes)
- Optimized client memory usage. The client now runs great on a 512 mb cloud server!
- All CPU usage bugs that were causing 100% usage statistics and crashing have now been resolved.
- Complete re-write of API to be more developer friendly. Commands now available on Apiary.
- Several other core optimizations to increase speed.
None as of January 24th,2015
Linux (v0.1.9a): http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/0.1.9a.zip
Windows (v0.1.9a): http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/crypti-windows-0.1.9a.exe
Blockchain Download (v0.1.9a): http://downloads.crypti.me/blockchains/blockchain.db.zip
You now need to download SQLite3 in order to run the client.
You can download SQLite3 here: http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
On Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install sqlite3
You can also read our Crypti Installation Guide for step-by-step instructions on how to install the client (now including instructions for SQLite3).
Next up on our plate is v0.2.0 which will introduce our solution for DPOS and a new forging system for Crypti. This has been a long time coming and we will start a dialogue soon on exactly how it will work. We will be rolling out 0.2.0 to our internal test team in the next couple of days. We will keep you posted on any and all developments.